PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY OF THE ENVELO PLATFORM
BOK PPUC: Service Provider's Customer Service Office in Warsaw, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, 02-685 Warsaw. BOK PPUC may be reached by calling 801 500 200 or sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Any and all text or graphical data or pictures, including also personal data, which the User enters when using the Services. Envelo: Internet platform, in the form of an organized ICT system, which is operated and maintained by the Service Provider and may be accessed by going to http://envelo.pl/regulamin/ My account: An individual interactive account kept by the Service Provider for the User under a unique name [login], in which the information on the User's actions taken within the Envelo platform is stored and which gives the User the opportunity – after logging in – to use the functionalities provided by My account.
- In order to use the Services available on Envelo, the User Data must be provided. Some of these data are the personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997 No. 133, item 883). The data provided by the User in the course of using the Services also include other data, including anonymous data on the User, which are related to provision of Services and functioning of the Envelo platform.
- The basis for personal data processing is the consent expressed by the Users when using the Services available on Envelo, including the consent for processing of personal data by the Service Provider and the entities cooperating with it or related to it, i.e. entities from the Poczta Polska S.A. capital group, and also the statutory authorization for personal data processing necessary for provision and settlement of Services offered under Envelo.
- The Service Provider also holds the authorization to process personal data of the Users contemplated in the Act on Electronic Provision of Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204.).
- The administrator of the Users' personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 is Poczta Polska Usługi Cyfrowe Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, 02-685 Warsaw, entered in the Business Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under file no. KRS 0000425263.
- The Service Provider represents that provision of personal data by the User is voluntary, but it is necessary in order to be able to use the Services.
- The User has the right to access the content of his/her/its data and correct them at any time. The data entered by the User should be consistent with the truth, be up-to-date and cannot be misleading. If there is any change to personal data, the User should immediately update them to ensure that the Service will be provided correctly.
- In order to gain access to his/her/its personal data, the User may contact BOK PPUC on business days between 8 am and 8 pm at phone no. 801 500 200 and via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- User's personal data are processed for the purpose of providing the Services, for the Service Provider's own marketing purposes, for the purpose of explaining the instance of usage of the Services in contravention with the terms of the Services or the prevailing regulations (forbidden usage), and for the purpose of examining possible complaints. User's personal data are processed in the scope defined in the registration form or the Service form.
- If the User provides – in connection with usage of the Services – the personal data of other persons (e.g. Addressees), the Service Provider will process these data only in the scope necessary to provide the Service to the User. The User, which has entered these data in connection with usage of the Services, has the right to modify and correct them. The User is obligated to obtain the consent of these persons for processing of their personal data. The Service Provider advises that with respect to any personal data of such persons, which the Service Provider has obtained from the User, the User is obligated to:
- obtain the consent of the natural persons for processing of their personal data by the Service Provider,
- advise them of their right to access the content of their data and the possibility of correcting the data,
- at the Service Provider's request, present the evidence confirming the fulfillment of these obligations.
- Service Provider may process additional information on the User, including the information on how the User uses the Services. This information may be collected using various technologies, including cookies. This information may constitute personal data which are used for the purpose of determining the User's patterns of behavior. The Service Provider processes these data for the purpose of making it easier for the User to access and use the Services, analyzing the User's preferences and behaviors, delivering personalized Services, improving the offered Services, and for statistical purposes. User's acceptance of the terms of the Service and factual usage of the Service without disabling cookies as described in item 6.3. below, means that the User agrees to processing of his/her/its personal data in the manner described in this item.
ENTITIES PARTICIPATING IN DATA PROCESSING
- The entities participating in processing of User's personal data include the Service Provider and the entities collaborating with the Service Provider, including the entities from the Poczta Polska S.A. capital group. These entities participate in processing of personal data in the scope necessary to provide the Service.
- When using the Services, the User may express a separate consent for the entities from the Poczta Polska S.A. capital group to process personal data for marketing purposes.
DATA PROCESSING SECURITY
- Service Provider will exercise due diligence to ensure greatest possible security of processing of Users' personal data.
- To ensure the security of transmitted confidential information (e.g. personal data, passwords) , the Service Provider will provide the cryptographic protocol (e.g. TLS/SSL ) which the User will enable when entering the data.
- In order to achieve full capacity of certain functionalities of the Services, the User may be required to enable the SSL cryptographic protocol which provides communication security over the Internet, Java, Java Script, Flash and Cookies.
- The User may disable Cookies on his/her/its web browser. Disabling Cookies may cause that certain functionalities of the Services will not work properly.
- In order to subscribe from our newsletter, please proceed to this here.